Hey Deep Feelers!
I read something this morning that hits on some truths for us HSP's, Empath's and quite frankly all Deep Feelers and Thinkers! I have attached it below. After reading the article I decided I wanted to point out a few things that I felt would help us in dealing with the challenges that our sensitivities offer. Here goes.
I feel that learning how to ALLOW the overwhelm, confusion, emotions of others ( or the world ) that are enmeshing into our mind and body to MOVE THROUGH US and NOT BECOME US is the KEY WE NEED in order to have a deeper relationship with our own power and purpose for being here.
OUR OWN BROADER VISION of what WE WANT FOR OUR LIFE will not play out fully until we learn to do this.
It is here we will find the PEACE and PRESENCE and POWER that we have been seeking. This takes time and compassion for ourselves as we learn to not allow our deep empathy and knowing and sensing of other people's feelings to throw us too far into the Over or Under Giving Mode.
We will swing between both extreme's until we have learned balance. Learned self love. Learned what our happy place is between setting too strong of boundaries and also over-giving and over-doing. Both choices can lead us straight into the arms of exhaustion and even sickness.
When the overwhelm and exhaustion sets in, track back in your day ( or week ) and pinpoint where you swung too far to one side or the other. Then decide how you will handle the same or similar scenario differently in the future. Play it out in your mind. Journal about it. This will help you really understand how you give away yourself to loosely or hold your power too tightly. Both can knock on us hard. Make us emotional and sometimes lashing out or have us shutting down........or both.
We can do this! That middle place will reveal itself to us as a feeling that immediately puts us in alignment and as we keep watching and practicing managing our energy output and input we will become a much closer match to our VISION and DREAMS.
Keep going. Keep being compassionate and keep striving to understand how you tick. It is the best work you will ever do.
🧿 Empath Breakthrough Steps
1. Track what particular people or situations cause you to swing into overwhelm, emotional lashing out or shutting down.
2. Notice how you are feeling (quick check-ins) and the shifts in moods you have. Is it yours or someone else's? Ask yourself.
3. Practice allowing another's drama, story's and feelings to move through you. Saying to yourself "Isn't this interesting ", rather than how can I FIX, CHANGE or RESCUE this.. Close your eyes and move the energy through your field. Observe don't absorb. Making yourself a conduit for energy transformation, not a holding tank.
4. Observe how you swing. Too far to left (high emotion)? Too far to the right (shut down)? Decide where the middle is for you and take it with you into the situation that has you feeling at odds. Journal.
5. Have a strong VISION of where you are going with your own life. If you don't, you could be making other people's dreams come true at the expense of your own.
6. Play with your Vision consistently and know you have all that it takes to be the Newly RE-Imagined You. Dream small or big. This is your story and your life. Use your intuition on how you want to play in your vision. What honest and true role you want to have. Don't allow other people to tell you how to run you. Rely on your gut. You know what you are doing.
And remember.....We create our life, the people, circumstances and situations through a process that we are doing every minute of everyday. Thinking a clear thought or focus which automatically creates in us a feeling. This process brings forth the manna ( physical experience) in our lives. Keep you focus and feelings on your your Power. Your Presence. Your Peacefulness. Your Purposeful. Your Prosperity and refuse to gravel in the lower frequencies for very long.
Feeling Good is the Deal that Creates and Heals.
You GOT this!
Here is the link to the article again....
14 Problems Only Empaths Will Understand.
Learn more about me!
Cynthia shares 40 years of spiritual experience in her blog posts and welcomes donations should you find them helpful and personally relevant. Thank you!
Cynthia's previous blog can be found at the button below....